BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 5, 2010

hate the way u are !:'(

it was me in depression
such a bad day . .
i lost my hubby . .it was the day . .
saturday . .15th august 2010 . .
i remember the day . .
when he walk with the other girl . .
and the girl is my best friend. .
its miss F . .
i was so sad and shocked . .
i call him and asked . .
where have he been . .
he lied to me . .
he just simply said . .
" i stay at home , baby" . .
huh . .
then , i asked him again . .
"where have you been, bie?"
again, he answered . .
"i was at home, baby". .
i said to him . .
"if you were at home, why i see you dating with F*****A?"
"you lied to me, bie"!
he just keep his mouth quiet . .
i said to him . .
"we broke up . .i just don't wanna have a boyfie like you!"
"don't ever call or text me again!"
it was the day . .
is it my fault??
or his fault??
i don't know. .
i just let he go with his new
gf . .
goodbye hazry . .
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment